Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 1


Okay, I've seen this on a few blogs now and decided to do it!  For those of you who can't read it in the picture (like me unless I'm holding my computer screen an inch from my face) here are the days:

  1. Make 15 book related confessions.
  2. What's your bedtime reading ritual?
  3. Who are your blogging BFFs?
  4. What is the last book you flung across the room?
  5. Recommend a tearjerker.
  6. Describe how you shop for books.
  7. Talk about your blogging quirks.
  8. Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!
  9. why do you blog about books?
  10. How do you choose what book to read next?
  11. How do you fight blogger fatigue?
  12. Describe one underappreciated book EVERYONE should read.
  13. Tell us your deal breakers.
  14. Who are your book blogging mentors?
Okay, so Day 1:

Make 15 book related confessions:
  1. I can barely ever finish a non-fiction book that isn't required reading, about a war, or something crime related.
  2. I work at a library.
  3. Even though I love books and love owning them, I hate the clutter.  So I donate at least 100 books to my local library once a year to keep my collection reasonable.
  4. Though I love books that make me think, my favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
  5. I often read as procrastination from school work.
  6. I have a nook tablet even though I hate the idea of printed books ceasing to exist.
  7. My current favorite genre is dystopian young adult.
  8. I love reading books that are depressing, even though they make me depressed.
  9. I own nearly every Lurlene McDaniel book written (which is close to 30 I think).
  10. I used to be a manga addict.
  11. Obscure books no one has ever heard of are more fun to read then the ones on the bestseller lists.
  12. My favorite genre of adult reading is gay male romance.
  13. I don't count harlequins as "books."
  14. I judge every book by its cover and won't read a book with a cover I don't like unless it comes highly recommended by someone who's opinion I trust.
  15. I feel embarrassed by my love for m/m romance books.
Alright, there's the first day!  Stop by tomorrow for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment