Monday, August 5, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 15 (Last Day!)

Day 15! (Last Day!)

Who are your book blogger mentors?

Well, I can't say I actually "talk" to any of the bloggers I follow, but my biggest influence has definitely been Little Bookworm Reviews (a link for which you can find under the "Book Blogs I Follow" tab.

I love her posts and her set-up of her blog.  Her reviews are very personal to her taste, while still being honest and informative.  I love how she has certain posts she does on certain days too (I could never stick to that schedule!)

I'm always looking for more blogs to follow though, so anyone have some to suggest?  Leave a comment =)

In my next post here I think I'll try something different (not a review, or a cover collage, or anything like that), but I don't know what yet.  So keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment