Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm back, sorta

Hello all!  So it's well past the time I said I would post again, but I have a good reason!  After getting back from vacation I started doing pre-class reading for the semester and since then I've barely had a moment to breathe.  As it is, I'm writing this post while in a class.

I had a nice vacation if anyone is wondering, it was very relaxing.  Since then I've been losing my mind, and that's only a small exaggeration.  For those of you who don't know, I'm a law student so my life is like a literal hell populated with 400+ pages of textbook, legal cases to read per week.

So what does this mean for those of you reading this blog?  I don't get to read anything that isn't assigned for class until Christmas break.  So when I get a moment or two and feel like writing out even more things I'll write reviews on books I've read in the past.  I'll also try to put up some lists and such.

And how many people would be interested in a poll of some sort?  Give you guys a say?

Okay, so I'll let you guys leave me comments on that and while you do that I'm going to compile a list of all the books I wish I were reading right now (there's at least 6).  Hopefully, and please notice that word: HOPEFULLY, I will post again by the end of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment