Monday, October 28, 2013

NaNoWriMo

On this Friday, November 1, 2013, a new National Novel Writing Month begins!

I am so beyond excited for this month because I have never participated in NaNoWriMo before, but have always wanted to.  This year I have a friend that is doing it with me so I will hopefully retain my determination for the whole month and finally write a respectable sized novel.

How many of you have written a novel before?  Whether during this month-long event or not.

So regardless of the fact that I have an unprecedented amount of law work to do, I need a distraction and reading doesn't cut it because I read all day for classes!  Thus I have decided to participate and write a novel.

I have been writing stories and poems most of my life, but I've rarely completed one, and they rarely surpass 5,000 words.

As for plot, I'm not really sure yet, I have a lot of ideas bouncing around, but I've yet to catch one and make it into a decent plot that can last more than 20 pages.

So wish me luck!  I'll still post sporadically on here (because we all know I can't seem to post regularly).  And I'll definitely at least continue to (try to) do Top Ten Tuesday because those are a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment