Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 Reading Challenges

Hello all!  I haven't posted in forever!  So to start off the new year here is a post on the reading challenges I have accepted for this year.  I may accept more depending on what I find.

First, my Goodreads challenge this year is 85 books!  I've already read three:

Island of Silence (Unwanteds, #2)     Island of Fire (Unwanteds, #3)     Funny!: Twenty-Five Years in the Pixar Story Room

In addition to this challenge (which I do every year), I accepted a challenge my local library put out:


I have not yet begun that challenge, but I'm looking forward to it and I've already chosen several books for some of the categories.

What reading challenges are you doing this year?

I'll start putting up reviews again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment