Monday, April 11, 2016

Top Ten Books Every High School Student Should Read

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books Every High School Student Should Read

I chose this group of readers because there were some fantastic books I had to read in high school that a lot of my younger peers have never had to even look at!  And for the record, when I say younger peers I mean those still in high school, which I am not, by several years.

1.  Ordinary People by Judith Guest


2.  Lord of the Flies by William Golding


3.  Night by Elie Wiesel


4.  Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear


5.  The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls


6.  The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath


7.  The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams


8.  Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson


9.  It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini


10.  The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald



1 comment:

  1. Great Top Ten!
    The Glass Castle also made my list. The Bell Jar is one of my favorites! :D
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete