Sunday, June 5, 2016

May Wrap-Up & June TBR

May:

So, May was great for stacking my shelves with new books.  I also almost caught up on my Goodreads reading challenge!  I was very, very behind on that.

Books bought:


House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielwski
Doctor Who



From the library*:



The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
Fodor's Florida 2016
Summer of Sloan by Erin L. Schneider


*The books from the library are only from the last few days or weeks, I work at a library so I'm constantly getting things out


June:

I don't like to plan my reading too much, but here are a few that I have out of the library I'm determined to read this month:


  

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So what are you planning on reading this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment