Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: Library Edition


So, I work in a library, I'm sure I've mentioned that in a post in the past.  I've worked there for eight years and the number of books I check out on a weekly basis is insane.  I have a particularly large stack out right now though so I thought I would share.


The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A Time to Dance by Padma Venkatraman
One by Sarah Crossan
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Romeo And/Or Juliet by Ryan North
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Splintered by A.G. Howard
The Season of You & Me by Robin Constantine
The Secret Sky by Atia Abawi
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson


1 comment:

  1. I'm a librarian and sometimes I find myself doing the same thing! I've tried to cut myself back - I want to read my own books, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete