Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far

I have been impressed by the book releases for the first half of this year, especially the young adult novels.  So the first half of this list are the books I've read that have been released this year, and the last five are ones that have been released and I'm very excited to read!

Read and Loved



1.  The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
2.  If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
3.  One With You by Sylvia Day
4.  The Girl Who Fell by S. M. Parker
5.  Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider

Looking Forward To



6.  How It Feels To Fly by Kathryn Holmes
7.  The Geek's Guide To Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
8.  Draw The Line by Laurent Linn
9.  We Were Never Here by Jennifer Gilmore
10.  The Cresswell Plot by Eliza Wass

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to look these up on goodreads because I haven't heard of most of them! I'm planning on marathoning Renee Ahdieh's duology sometime this year. Great list Sarah! :D Here is my TTT! By the way, I love your background and header! They're so cute! Elephants are one of my favorite animals - you can't go wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duology is definitely worth a marathon, I promise! Thank you for the compliment and review! And I love elephants, they're my favorite animals

      Delete
  2. Great list! I want to try Draw the Line and If I Was Your Girl.

    ReplyDelete