Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately

I add to this list constantly and not even just on Goodreads, but for this post I will focus on my Goodreads List.



1.  The Long Walk by Brian Castner

2.  A Thousand Naked Strangers: A Paramedic's Wild Ride to the Edge and Back by Kevin Hazzard

3.  Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland

4.  Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley





5.  When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore

6.  The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

7.  The Univited by Cat Winters








8.  The Understory by Pamela Erens

9.  Redeployment by Phil Klay










10.  A Taste for Monsters by Matthew J. Kirby

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a chance to read all of these! The only one I’ve read is Magonia, and I didn’t like it very much.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete