Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cover Collage

Just in case everyone didn't figure it out yet:  I love book covers, and I definitely judge the book by them.  If the cover isn't interesting then I won't read the book (unless I've been told really good things about it/have to).

When posting all these covers I'm going to try not to repeat myself, but things happen and I have a terrible memory!  All the titles and authors of these books are listed under the picture, identifying from right to left.








Human .4 - Mike A. Lancaster
Shattered Souls - Mary Lindsey
Ember - Bettie Sharpe
Illuminated - Erica Orloff
Remembrance - Michelle Madow
Come Home - Lisa Scottoline
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Such Wicked Intent - Kenneth Oppel
Immortal City - Scott Speer
Mercy - Rebecca Lim
Nameless: A Tale of Beauty and Madness - Lili St. Crow
Shadow Girl - Jennifer Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment