Monday, July 22, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 9

Day 9!

Hey look, I'm back! Haha.

Why do you blog about books?

At first I did it to get my opinion out there and measured how much people cared about my opinion in page views.  Now I do it more for myself.  I still am interested in whether people agree with what I say, and I like the thought that I could influence someone to read a book I liked.  However, I like just expressing something about my love for books.

I'm pretty much the only person in my family who reads (and a lot of my friends don't either), so I don't really have anyone to talk to about books and what I liked about them.  Since I can't have that I turned to the internet to express my thoughts on the stories I read.

It also gives me a chance to write something other than legal opinions (as I am a law student).  It gives me a slightly creative outlet as I barely write fiction anymore (which I used to do a lot).

So there, I do it for me, not you guys.  But I think that's a good thing because it makes me care more about what I'm putting out into cyberspace and the page views are just a very ego-boosting extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment