Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wordables #1


Alright guys!  I'm starting a new thing here.  These pictures are not original to me, nor is the concept "wordables."  Everything can be found here.  I'm posting some of my favorite words in various posts from now on because I LOVE weird words I've never heard of.  I love expanding my vocabulary!

Enjoy!


 I didn't know a word existed for this smell.  It's probably my favorite smell in the world!

Like when you come to the end of a good book, but you're not ready to let the characters go and live without you.



2 comments:

  1. I wonder if finifugal can be used as a noun. As in, I am a finifugal. Because I am! :)

    This sounds like a great series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should definitely be able to be used like that! Haha

      Delete