Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I Shall Be Back!

Hello all!

It's been a while since I posted anything of real substance on here.  I have been in yet another reading slump, and it is painful.  However, I have seen the light again and am reading!  It took an old Lurlene McDaniel book and the new Harry Potter book, but I'm getting my groove back.

Regarding the Harry Potter book:


Yeah, just finished it about 20 minutes ago and I loved every second of it.  I WILL NOT SPOIL IT YET.  I will be posting a review, but I'm going to wait until next week to give more people a chance to read and digest it, and that review will most definitely have spoilers.

For now, expect a review of the Lurlene McDaniel book I recently read in a few days and hopefully I'll be getting myself back on track for blogging!

See ya soon!



1 comment:

  1. I'm currently in the middle of The Cursed Child and I'm loving it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete