Reader Confession Tag
Found over at Book Coma Blog
1. Have you ever damaged a book?
The worst I've done is spill juice on my copy of To Kill A Mockingbird, it was painful
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
I've broken an already breaking spine of a library book completely in half... oops...
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
If I have my way then about a day or two, if I don't, could be months.
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
5. Hyped/Popular books that you don’t like?
Pretty much every vampire book every written, glad that trend ended.
6. Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
Heh, yeah, I do have an author who is my guilty pleasure that I don't advertise. And I'm not going to admit to it yet!
7. How many books do you own?
Last count was in the 200s I think, and that was months ago.
8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
Fast! I fell like I devour good books.
9. Do you like to buddy read?
I've never had anyone to buddy read with, so I have no idea if I would like it.
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
In my head. I stumble over literally every second word when reading out loud.
11. If you were only allowed to own one book, what would it be and why?
One? Well, to own I suppose the first Harry Potter book. I've read that series so often it could never get old.
I tag all my fellow book bloggers because book tag is fun! =)