So quite obviously I'm not posting nearly as much as I wanted to! That is surely disappointing (though I'm unsure how many people even follow this blog and do not simply stumble upon it and move along). So in lieu of a review this post contains some of the books I have out of my local library at the moment.
I have 18 books out, and 3 movies.
1. The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
2. Animal Farm by George Orwell
3. Cracked by K.M. Walton
4. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
5. Doll Bones by Holly Black
6. Gemini Bites by Patrick Ryan
7. Immortal City by Scott Speer
8. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
9. Nonlegal Careers for Lawyers by Gary A. Munneke
10. One True Theory of Love by Laura Fitzgerald
11. Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
12. Pray for Silence by Linda Castillo
13. The Program by Suzanne Young
14. Swipe by Evan Angler
15. Towering by Alex Flinn
16. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
17. Way to Go by Tom Ryan
18. Wide Awake by David Levithan
I'm Reading the first one on this list at the moment, and Animal Farm is slow going. Anyone have a suggestion on which one I should read next? I'll post a review for The Mysterious Howling as soon as I finish it, for now I'll say it's very good.