Talk about your blogging quirks.
Hmmm, quirks. This is a tough one because I probably have 100 of them that I don't even realize. I think I shall make a list:
- I write about 3 or 4 blog posts at a time and then post them every day or more (if I didn't do this I would almost never update)
- I put in the template of a review post first (title, author, summary, review) and then I put in the picture and the information
- I always tag last in case I decide to add something to a post
- The preview button is hit at least three times before I post to make sure everything looks right and uniform (I'm kind of a neat/organization freak)
- Title is the absolute last thing I put on a post (I have no idea why, maybe because it stops me form accidentally posting before I'm ready?)
- I completely obsessively check how many hits I got every day and on what posts to see if anyone likes something more than something else
- I try to give decent reviews, but I find it hard to give an honest, in depth review without giving anything essential part of the plot away so I tend to hold back a lot (and I'm not a teenager so I really never *gush* about a book)
- During the school year I do the vast majority of my blogging when I'm sitting in a class
- And last: I wish I got comments and followers! (But have learned to do this for myself, not for anyone else)
Tune in tomorrow and all that good stuff!