Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Comic Books [Part 2]

Comic books I read:

I'm back!  With more comic book awesomeness.  Sorry for the long wait, but life is crazy!  And not the fun kind of crazy where aliens invade and superheros come save you.

Anyway, I started reading "comic books" as Manga, and my favorite two series were/are:


                                  Godchild by Kaori Yuki             Rurouni Kenshin by Nobuhiro Watsuki

That was mainly in high school, though I still read what I have left of my collection from time to time.

Last year, again thanks to my friend Lita, I started buying American comic books.  I keep up with a number of them, including:
  • Black Widow
  • Empire of the Dead
  • Loki, Agent of Asgard
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Winter Solider
  • Wolverine
I also have miscellaneous volumes of Hawkeye, but I'm behind in the series and don't have the money to catch up.  Those volumes come out surprisingly fast.



I went from 100+ manga, to less than 50, but in the last 5 months I'm up to roughly 20+ comic books.  We now know where all my "fun money" goes.



Do you read any comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment