Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Swoony Quotes From Books


Top Ten Swoony Quotes From Books

I don't keep track of quotes as well as I used to, so these aren't my favorites, but they are some of my most liked ones from books that I've read in the last few years.


“He had a nice smile. Seeing it, I felt like I’d won a prize, because he was so sparing with them.” 
― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything

“I miss you."
"That's stupid," she said. "I saw you this morning."
"It's not the time," Levi said, and she could hear that he was smiling. "It's the distance.” 
― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl

“I play the music of Steven
for Steven;
ragged, helpless,
it owns me, enveloping me
with an incomprehensible love -” 
― Stasia Ward Kehoe, The Sound of Letting Go

“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” 
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“Angel, a crowd of millions couldn’t hide you from me. I found you once. I’ll always find you.” 
― Sylvia Day, Entwined with You

“I'd rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else.” 
― Sylvia Day, Reflected in You

“Love is wild and when it is cut returns again, stronger whether you want it to or not.” 
― Jessica Anthony, Chopsticks

“I love you now for what we've already shared, and I love you now in anticipation of all that's to come.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, Nights in Rodanthe

“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue

“My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.” 
― John Keats, Bright Star: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne

No comments:

Post a Comment