Friday, October 13, 2017

Spookathon 2017


Halloween is around the corner my friends!  

Therefore, a read-a-thon is in order and this one is hosted on booktube by the lovely BooksandLala.  Click here for the original challenge video.

Duration:  October 16th - October 22nd 2017
Challenges: See below along with what I will be reading


I've read this book before, actually a few times, but
it's time to read it again for this challenge!



The first book in the Shadow House Trilogy. How
can a book with the word "shadow" in the title
not be spooky? 
 



I don't know about you all, but I HATED the
basement as a kid.  I would always walk back up the stairs
sideways so I could see if anyone was following me.



I know this isn't a traditionally scary book, but people have something implanted in your brain?  Yeah, no thanks.
Also my copy is much more orange so it counts.



Second book in the Shadow House Trilogy.  The main
characters are trapped in the spooky estate named
"Shadow House"


What spooky books do you plan to read?!

No comments:

Post a Comment