Sunday, July 28, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 11

Day 11:

Show off 5 of your best blog posts!

Okay, I haven't been at this that long, but I can probably pick out a few that I'm proud of:

  1. Review: The Program
    • I'm proud of this because I put a lot of thought and feeling into the review portion, more than I usually do I think
  2. Cover Collage
    • Because I really love the look of all those covers!
  3. Review: Freak of Nature
    • Didn't love the book, but I like how I decided to break down the review
  4. Cover Love
    • I like that I didn't just give the covers, titles, and authors, but said what I liked
  5. Author Profile: Karen Kingsbury
    • I think I just like this because I love her
Tune in "tomorrow" for the next one.  We're almost done with the challenge! (Which is good because clearly I'm getting steadily worse at keeping up with posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment