Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2

Day 2 is here!

What is your bedtime reading ritual?

I rarely read a book before I go to bed.  If I start reading one, I won't stop until it's finished and it's like 3 a.m.. Instead I read fanfiction on my laptop until my eyes are too tired to stay open!  I am such an addict for fanfiction, and appreciate those amazing authors out there who publish their work on free websites about our favorite tv shows, books, and movies; and they get so little credit for it!

The primary genres I read are Harry Potter and Glee!  My favorites can be found here (and I mean under the favorite stories tab, because under the default tab are things I wrote and I'm not proud of the older ones).

Come back tomorrow to see what blogs I love to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment