Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3

Day 3!

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be an overly interesting post because I really don't follow many other blogs, but there are three that I do:

  • Little Bookworm Reviews
    • This blog is run by someone I know in real life, and has been my biggest inspiration for getting my own log  up and running again, and I modeled a bit after it too.
  • Steph Su Reads
    • First book blog I ever read, and I think it originally inspired me to be more critical about my pleasure reading to pass along better reviews to people who ask for them (my friends and at work).
  • PostSecret
    • If you haven't heard of this you may be living under a rock.  I've always wanted to send a secret it, but have never worked up the courage.  I own the latest of the books.
  • Kids Give Me Hope
    • This blog is just inspiring and does give me hope for the generation below mine.  Not all the kids are snot-nosed little brats (just the majority).
You know the drill, tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment