Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 4

Day 4!

What's the last book you flung across the room?

I'm honestly not sure, the last time I threw a book because of having to read it/the story-line  was probably about 10 years ago.  But the last time I physically threw a book was probably on my last shift at the library because I'm horribly uncoordinated sometimes!

The last book that I hated and forced myself to finish anyway, however, was How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by Matthew Inman.


I read it because I liked his other book (My Dog: The Paradox), and figured this one would be similar in style and hilarity.  However, I thought it was stupid and far too long.  I finished it in hopes of at least one good joke to make me laugh out loud, but alas I got to the last page and was disappointed.

I didn't throw it across the room, but I did toss it on a table the moment I finished it.  Usually after I finish a book (especially one that I really like) I close it and look at the cover for a while and then go read an acknowledgements I may have skipped in the beginning.


So there you have it, I'm not intentionally violent to books unless I'm at work and being a klutz!

Tune in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment