Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Worlds We'd Never Want to Live in
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I love this book series, but I would sooner throw myself off a building then get killed in arena when the rest of the country watches.
2. Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie - It's so controlled! I need some breathing room. Not to mention, only 100 books and 100 songs? No thank you!
3. Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth - I love the idea of sections, but hate the segregation.
4. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane - At no point do I want to die and be forced to come back with my memories taken and sudden super-human abilities.
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry - Come one, awesome story, really screwed up morals/world/teachings.
6. The Program by Suzanne Young - Being an individual who needs mental health support, this is downright terrifying.
7. Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix - I feel like we kinda have this because of China's one child rule, but still don't like it.
8. Room by Emma Donoghue - I know this is basically our world, but this is the ultimate dark side. I would go crazy living in a shed for that many years.
9. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen - Totally would never make it in the circus business!
10. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - No sparkly vampires, thank you.