Sunday, February 2, 2014

In My Mailbox [1]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren

I get my books from a number of sources including buying, ARC copies, and the library.  This week I struck gold with a library book sale!

Bought

From left to right the books are:

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Possession by Elana Johnson
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Sticky Fingers by Niki Burnham
Pretend You Love Me by Julie Anne Peters
The Prophecy by Dawn Miller
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Matilda by Roald Dahl
Bonus DVD:  Cloverfield

Borrowed from the Library


Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor by Robert Kirkman

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment